Labmaster LUCIA™ Veterinary Diagnostics
Labmaster LUCIA™ VET analyzer
Labmaster LUCIA ™ VET Analyzer is a point-of-care analytical instrument for multiple test kits, measuring the concentration of designated analytes in animal blood.
This portable and compact device returns quick and accurate results within minutes, enabling early decisions at the point of care sites – at clinics, veterinary hospitals, and non-clinical sites such as stables and animal care facilities.
- Measures analytes in whole blood - less hands, on time
- Quantitative result in a few minutes - early clinical decisions with focused treatment
- Maintenance-free – no calibration needed
- Intuitive user interface – no need for traditional laboratory knowledge
- All-in-one test kits - with long shelf-life
The Labmaster LUCIA™ VET Analyzer
The Labmaster LUCIA™ Vet Analyzer is a point-of-care blood test analyzer for professional use which makes testing easy and accessible. The measurement can be performed at point of care, such as clinics, veterinary hospitals, stables and animal care facilities. The Labmaster LUCIA™ Vet products are designed to optimize the diagnostic process. The LUCIA Vet analyzer returns test results in as little as six minutes via the use of the patented cathodic electrochemiluminescence technology (LM-CECL).
The LUCIA Vet analyzer performs the measurement based on whole blood sample. The Labmaster LUCIA™ Vet test kits include all the reagents for performing the test. The analyzer requires no maintenance or calibration.
- Dimensions Height 16cm, Width 20, Depth 25cm, Weight 3.6 kg
- Power: 100-240 V AC (50/60 Hz)
- Interface: 5 “ Colour touch screen, NFC reader included
- Operational Environment: Temperature:+18 °C to +35 °C / Maximum Relative Humidity: 80% / Location: Dry, Clean, levelled surface away from direct sunlight, mechanical and magnetic interference
- Memory: Stores up to 200 results
- Connectivity: Bluetooth connectivity allows results to be exported via Windows or Android App
- Methodology: Cathodic Electrochemiluminescence (LM-CECL)
- Sample Type: Whole Blood, Serum
- Results: Quantitative and qualitative
- Sample Volume: Minimum sample volume 5µL
- Operating Temperature: +18 °C to +35 °C
- A Small-footprint analyzer (16x20x25 cm/ 3,6 kg) easily transported to multiple testing locations.
- A simple and user-friendly interface guides the operator through the entire testing process.
- All-in-one test kits: All necessary reagents are included in each single use, sealed test cassette with no preparation required.
- Small sample volume: Requires just a few drops of whole blood, ideal for use at the point of care.
- Versatile platform for multiple test kits.
- High sensitivity results based on patented cathodic electrochemiluminescence technology (LM-CECL).
- Export results: Allows for results to be exported via Bluetooth connectivity.
- Simple and compact mechanics ensuring high reliability and a maintenance-free system.
- Economic device with a leasing option and cost-effective assays.
- Built-in QC module: Dedicated QC module allowing QC history to be easily accessed.
- No calibration needed.
|LM127||Labmaster LUCIA™ Vet Analyzer, CE-Marked||
• Labmaster LUCIA™ Vet Analyzer
• Power cable
• Power Supply Unit
• Instructions for use (Product number LM128)
Tel. +358 22 760 555
Rauhalinnantie 31, 20780 KAARINA, Finland
Products designed, developed and manufactured by Labmaster Ltd. meet their specifications when stored, used and transported according to the instructions for use and product inserts. Labmaster LUCIA™ is a trademark designed and owned by Labmaster Ltd.
Not all products are available in all regions. Check with your local representative for availability in specific markets.